Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hershey's is on the fence

It appears that Hershey's may be reconsidering it's recent decision to introduce a new breath mint/candy that resembles cocaine. I certainly hope so. But, until it's a done deal, I'm still not planning to purchase any Hershey's products and urge everyone who reads this to do the same and pass the word.

I was surprised to learn how many brands are distributed by the Hershey Company. Here's a partial list, which unfortunately includes some of my favorite candies:
  • Twizzlers
  • Ice Breakers
  • Hershey's (bars, kisses, morsels, etc.)
  • Reese's
  • Caco Reserve
  • Kit Kat
  • York
  • Almond Joy
  • Mounds
  • Jolly Rancher

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You were the first to respond (with another quickly following!) Just email me your snail address, etc. Tell me a bit more about yourself as well (colors you like, any aversions to different yarns, etc.)

Thanks for joining!

Jenn