Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just for fun...

I was doing some blog surfing today and I came across this little "meme" (I have no idea what that means) at Can you hear me now? and so I decided to give it a go. NOTE: Responses with an (*) at the end remain unchanged from kpjara's blog. I couldn't have said it better myself!

I AM: constantly striving to be a better Christian.

I WANT: to be at peace in all areas of my life. (*)

I WISH: the retreat for women who have been sexually assaulted that God has placed on my heart to build was already up and running.

I HATE: dishonesty and hypocrisy.

I MISS: the weather and the water in Florida.

I HEAR: life is much easier when you hand it to God. (*)

I WONDER: how God intends to use me now that I've totally committed my life to Him.

I REGRET: nothing, everything I've gone through has made me who I am today. (*)

I AM NOT: where I want to be spiritually, but I'm closer than I was.

I DANCE: whenever I hear Latin music.

I SING: in the shower and in my car.

I CRY: for women and children who have been abused, for mothers who've lost their children, and when I'm really tired.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: able to just put it in God's hands and forget about it (*), but I'm working on it.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: beautiful prayer shawls.

I WRITE: whenever I can. I've just finished my first book and am getting ready to start on the next of several.

I CONFUSE: the reality that I won't always do "the right thing" with my desire to.

I NEED: more time and sleep (I have chronic insomnia).

I SHOULD: stop trying to do it all myself.

I START: a lot more projects than I finish.

I FINISH: ... life is a journey... is anything every really finished?

No comments: