Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pink scarves have started coming in!

The scarves are slowly starting to come in. I know that 1,000 scarves between now and the end of September is an ambitious goal, it needs to be. The scarves are for a very worthy cause, but also because if the goal was a more manageable number, I'd spend the next 5 months knitting them all myself, and that would defeat the purpose of the Challenge and the testimony it represents, now wouldn't it? God thinks big and He wants us to do the same. I'm learning that when we desire to do things that serve Him, they need to be so big that there's no question, in other people's minds or in ours, Who deserves the honor.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please click here. If you've already started knitting your scarves and haven't already let me know, please either post a comment on the Think Pink Challenge blog or send me an e-mail. If you haven't given this much thought, or are just learning about this important project, please prayerfully consider joining us.

No comments: